First Timer / White: Never Snowboarded before.
– Equipment familiarization, attaching the board on flat terrain, skating, straight running with 1 foot attached, intro to side-slipping.
Level 1 / Yellow: Able to side slip on one edge.
– Learning to use our opposite edge, working towards falling leaf on both edges.
Level 2 / Green: Able to do falling leaf on both edges.
– Learning to traverse and intro to turning.
Level 3 / Blue: Able to link turns on green (Beginner) terrain.
– Learning to refine our turns and explore red (Intermediate) terrain.
Level 4 / Red: Able to link turns on red (Intermediate) terrain.
– Learn more dynamic riding and intro to switch riding, off-piste, powder and freestyle.
Level 5 / Black: Able to snowboard black (Advanced) terrain.
– Learning to refine our advanced riding techniques and gaining confidence in all terrain and turn types (carving, moguls & park).